Swany's X-Change Junior Mitt has it all! Equipped with microfiber, Swany Softshell, and a triplex insulation system, there’s no way your kids will be cold on the slopes.
Featuring a waterproof/breathable insert, and quick release strap, this mitt is a must-have!
- SHELL: Swany SoftShell with LeatherShield Trim with Smooth LeatherShield Palm
- INSULATION: Tri-Plex Insulation System, Swany Dry Lining, Hipora® Waterproof/Breathable Insert
- FEATURES: Swany SpeedDraw System, Pre-Curved Construction, Utility Heat Pocket with Zipper, Quick Release Strap, Black Leash
||Ages 7-8||Ages 9-10||Ages 11-12|
- The surface of most gloves can be spot cleaned simply by gently rubbing the soiled area with a solution of Woolite, and water. (Follow manufacturer’s directions).
- Fabric gloves, even with leather palms, can be hand washed with sports wash or Woolite (follow manufacturers' directions). Be sure to rinse thoroughly to remove all detergent.
- Put your hands inside your gloves during the wash and rinse process to help maintain the shape of the gloves.
- Soap has surfactants that reduce the surface tension of water and dramatically reduce waterproofness. (Nikwax or a similar waterproofing material, works best).
- Be sure never to wring out your gloves, it will ruin the internal stitching and lining materials. You need to let the gloves air dry away from direct heat.
- Clean the outside of leather gloves with a mild leather cleaner. It is recommended that you have your hand inside your glove as you gently clean it.
- After cleaning, you should spray your gloves with a silicone spray to protect the leather.
- It's tough to clean the inside of gloves. Try using Woolite on a cloth and gently clean the inside or try spraying the inside with Febreze, and allow them to air dry.
- A second option is to have your gloves professionally cleaned.