The Men's Legend Mitt from Swany is made of full leather. Includes toaster construction, an AquaGuard Lock-Down Zipper, and a quick-release strap.
New this year: Swany's Polygiene odor control liner keeps your mitts feeling fresh the entire ski season.
- SHELL: Smooth Grain LeatherShield with Digitized Leather Reinforced Palm
- INSULATION: Insuloft-120g, Polygiene Odor Control inner glove
- FEATURES: Toaster Construction, AquaGuard lock-down zipper, quick release strap, Touch Screen compatible inner glove fingertip & thumb
To find out your glove size, measure (in inches) around your hand with a tape measure across your palm. You should use your dominant hand, the right if you are right-handed, and the left if you are left-handed.
|7.5 - 8||8.5 - 9||9.5 - 10||10.5 - 11||11.5+|
- The surface of most gloves can be spot cleaned simply by gently rubbing the soiled area with a solution of Woolite, and water. (Follow manufacturer’s directions).
- Fabric gloves, even with leather palms, can be hand washed with sports wash or Woolite (follow manufacturers' directions). Be sure to rinse thoroughly to remove all detergent.
- Put your hands inside your gloves during the wash and rinse process to help maintain the shape of the gloves.
- Soap has surfactants that reduce the surface tension of water and dramatically reduce waterproofness. (Nikwax or a similar waterproofing material, works best).
- Be sure never to wring out your gloves, it will ruin the internal stitching and lining materials. You need to let the gloves air dry away from direct heat.
- Clean the outside of leather gloves with a mild leather cleaner. It is recommended that you have your hand inside your glove as you gently clean it.
- After cleaning, you should spray your gloves with a silicone spray to protect the leather.
- It's tough to clean the inside of gloves. Try using Woolite on a cloth and gently clean the inside or try spraying the inside with Febreze, and allow them to air dry.
- A second option is to have your gloves professionally cleaned.