Smith brought the Vantage Womens MIPS helmet into the mix because stoke factor is gender-blind.
Using Aerocore™ construction that features Koroyd® simultaneously maximizes full coverage protection and increased airflow.
For the most custom fit, the Vantage Womens MIPS helmet offers the women’s specific XT2® lining, as well as the BOA® FS360 fit system, with a 360° halo design.
Combine all this with the Smith-pioneered AirEvac™ technology for goggle integration, and the Vantage Women’s delivers the perfect blend of technology and style.
- Hybrid SL shell construction
- Aerocore™ construction featuring Koroyd®
- Low-profile dual regulator adjustable climate control
- 21 vents
- Adjustable BOA® 360 fit system
- Women's XT2® performance lining
- Snapfit SL2 ear pads
- AirEvac™ ventilation
- Audio compatible ear pads
- ASTM F 2040
- CE EN 1077:2007 Class B
- CE EN 1078