The Squire 11 ID bindings from Marker suits intermediate and lighter weight advanced skiers looking for great power transmission in a very light weight freeride binding. The Triple Pivot Light Toe and Hollow Linkage Heel make the binding compact as well as sturdy. Its SOLE.ID technology allows the shop to adjust the binding to accommodate either AT or Alpine boot sole norms. This gives the skier the ultimate flexibility and allows them to choose a boot with easy to walk soles like GripWalk, to make it easier and (and more fun!) to walk in ski boots.
- SoleID: Height-adjustable gliding plate to be compatible with alpine (ISO 5355), touring (ISO 9523), and GripWalk soles. Easy to adjust: Pozi screw at the front to adjust the height of the gliding plate.
- AFD Gliding Plate: MARKER bindings are equipped with a moveable AFD (anti-friction device) supporting a precise release almost entirely unhindered by dirt, snow, and ice! Individual adjustment of the AFD to the area of application enhances optimized functionality - from racing, for children’s bindings, or on ski tours.
- Hollow Linkage Heel: The Hollow Linkage Heel was designed to optimize retention for all common types of alpine and touring soles. The hollow axle saves on weight and maximizes the torsional stiffness. The very robust construction is best suited for the most strenuous requirements.
- Triple Pivot Light Toe: The compact toe features a horizontally inserted spring. Together with the gliding plate, the gliding elements integrated into the sole holders ensure a more precise release behaviour which is comparable to many other Marker bindings. Why should touring skiers and freestylers accept any compromises? An aluminum bridge on the top provides additional support without adding any extra weight.
- Category: Freeride Freestyle
- Brake width: 100 mm
- Din/ISO Range: 3.0 - 11.0
- Boot type: Adult, standard Alpine
- GripWalk Adult: Touring Boots
- Recom. Skier's Weight: 30 - 110 kg
- Stand height w/o ski: 24 mm
- Toe System: Triple Pivot Light
- Step-in Heel: Hollow Linkage
- Heel adjustment range: 20 mm
- Weight: 780 g
- AFD Gliding Plate: Stainless steel