Nimble and quick, the Wingman 82 Cti carves like a knife on hard pack and navigates ungroomed snow with superior confidence.
A perfect companion to take anywhere on the mountain, the Wingman 82 CTi is a dynamic ski full of personality and energy. With every turn, the Amphibio Truline Technology, stacked on top of a Laminated Woodcore enhanced with carbon rods from tip to tail, and single layer of Ti is so confident it will inspire you to get the most out of your days on the mountain.
New for this season, the Wingman series is built using 100% green energy in the production process and a digitally printed graphic that uses less ink while reducing harmful organic compounds, for a more sustainable product.
- Most precise edge grip
- Best edge to edge quickness
- Quickest Turn Entry & Exit
- Most Powerful Rebound
- Smoothest Ride
- Skiers who spend a majority of time on groomed snow, but want the ability to ski variable snow
- Technology: High Speed Gliding Base, Carbon Rods, TubeLite Woodcore, Amphibio TruLine Technology, SST Sidewall
- Transparent top sheet - less color used
- Ti models have upgraded eco construction using stronger wood which makes 20% less material and laminates in the ski
- 100% green energy in the production process
- More than 70% of the ski volume is made from natural and recycled materials (applies to all SW skis with a wood core)*
- Environmentally friendly printing technology. Graphics are produced using digital print technology that is environmentally friendly and VOC-free
Not sure about which ski is right for you? Check out our guide below: