Playmaker 101 perfectly blends the confident performance of a freeride ski with the personality of a freestyle twin. From pillows and spines, to wind lips and jump lines the 101 waist delivers the versatility to crush top to bottom laps in any condition and terrain.
Playmaker 101 is designed to be the ultimate freeride-twin for the next generation of skiers that make the entire mountain their playground and blend the creativity of freestyle into any terrain feature.
The 3D Trapezoid shape provides a stable and powerful platform under foot and Dual Float Technology combines smooth rocker profiles with the perfect height and shape tip and tail for a surfy feel in both directions.
Tubelite Woodcore with carbon rods deliver smooth power and playful pop for charging any line and boosting any hit. The 360° sidewall confidently puts edge power and grip to the snow, making Playmaker the perfect tool for unleashing creativity for any condition, terrain, or style.
- Superior versatility in any terrain & conditions
- Excellent Flotation
- Superb Edge Grip
- Surfy Turn Entry & Exit
- High speed stability in all turn shapes
- Stability at all speeds and turn shapes
- Technology: High Speed Gliding Base, Carbon rods, Tubelite Woodcore, Dual Float Technology, 360 Sidewall
- 3D shape - 10% less materials used
- Recycled reinforcement materials
- Reduced ABS
- Maximum use of the wood
- 100% green energy in the production process
- More than 70% of the ski volume is made from natural and recycled materials (applies to all SW skis with a wood core)*
- Environmentally friendly printing technology. Graphics are produced using digital print technology that is environmentally friendly and VOC-free
Not sure about which ski is right for you? Check out our guide below: