The Maxx offers the most innovative Junior ski design available thanks to Elan's patented U-Flex technology, which allows kids to fully flex the ski, helping accelerate the learning process.
Providing the right amount of flex in the junior ski range was one of the major challenges we’ve faced in recent years. Our award winning U-Flex technology is the solution. The revolutionary construction of the ski increases the flex of the ski by 25 percent.
It is a perfect kid's ski set in combination with specially designed ski boots made of softer, more flexible plastics. These skis enable easier learning and a quick transition to the edges.
The Maxx comes in vibrant colors and graphics that will especially appeal to boys.
- Innovative technology for young skiers
- Light weight
- Soft Flex
- Promotes fast learning
- Technology: Fiberglass, Synflex, U-Flex technology, Full Power Cap
- ECO assembly w/o glue
- Waste free structural materials
- Modular assembly
- 20% less materials used due to 3D shape / special construction / better material utilization
- Heel made 50% out of recycled materials
- 100% green energy in the production process
- More than 70% of the ski volume is made from natural and recycled materials (applies to all SW skis with a wood core)
- Environmentally friendly printing technology. Graphics are produced using digital print technology that is environmentally friendly and VOC-free
Not sure about which ski is right for you? Check out our guide below: