The Nova Glove from Dakine is a classically-designed ski and snowboard glove.
With a water repellent gauntlet length shell, 230g synthetic insulation, and a DK Dry™ waterproof insert, it offers plenty of protection.
The Nova's water repellent leather palm adds durability where you need it most, so it'll be your go-to glove for many happy seasons of resort riding.
Part of Dakine's Global Series, the value can't be beaten for such a functional and well-constructed glove.
- INSERT: DK Dry™ waterproof and breathable (100% polyurethane)
- INSULATION: High loft fill (100% polyester) [ Glove 110 / 230g ] [ Mitt 110 / 280g ]
- PALM: Durable water repellent 100% goat leather
- SHELL: 98% polyester, 2% goat leather with DWR treatment
- LINING: 150g Tricot (100% polyester)
- CUFF CLOSURE: One hand cinch gauntlet
- Removable wrist leash
- All Dakine non-leather gloves can be machine washed.
- Gently press out excess water before hanging to dry.
- We don't recommend turning the gloves inside out for cleaning.
- When possible, allow gloves to dry at room temperature, rather than placing them near a heater or in a dryer as this may damage the materials.