The Nova Glove from Dakine is a classically-designed ski and snowboard glove. With a water repellent gauntlet length shell, 230g synthetic insulation, and a DK Dry™ waterproof insert, it offers plenty of protection to be the glove you bring to the mountain most days of the year.
And the water repellent leather palm adds durability where you need it most, so it'll be your go-to glove for many happy seasons of resort riding. Part of our Global Series, the value can't be beaten for such a functional and well-constructed glove.
- INSERT: DK Dry™ waterproof and breathable (100% polyurethane)
- INSULATION: High loft fill (100% polyester) [ Glove 110 / 230g ] [ Mitt 110 / 280g]
- PALM: Durable water repellent 100% goat leather
- SHELL: 98% polyester, 2% goat leather with DWR treatment
- LINING: 150g Tricot (100% polyester)
- CUFF CLOSURE: One hand cinch gauntlet
- Removable wrist leash
All Dakine non-leather gloves can be machine washed. Gently press out excess water before hanging to dry. We don't recommend turning the gloves inside out for cleaning. When possible, allow gloves to dry at room temperature, rather than placing them near a heater or in a dryer as this may damage the materials.