Dakine's Lynx Mitt gives you an impressively thick 450g high loft synthetic insulation with tricot lining and a tough, DWR treated nylon/poly shell. It's a solid performer in everyday big mountain conditions, and a top scorer in the bang-for-your-buck category.
A Rubbertec palm adds durability and gives you sure grip, even on snow-covered boards or skis. The one hand cinch cuff closure is a time-saving convenience, and the internal heat pack pocket is clutch on cold days.
- INSULATION: High loft fill (100% polyester) [ Glove 110 / 400g ] [ Mitt 110 / 450g ]
- PALM: Rubbertec (100% non-P PVC)
- SHELL: Silverton (65% nylon, 35% polyester), Azalea, Black (100% nylon) with DWR treatment
- LINING: 150g Tricot (100% polyester)
- CUFF CLOSURE: One hand cinch gauntlet
- Internal heat pack pocket
- Removable wrist leash
All Dakine non-leather gloves can be machine washed. Gently press out excess water before hanging to dry. We don't recommend turning the gloves inside out for cleaning. When possible, allow gloves to dry at room temperature, rather than placing them near a heater or in a dryer as this may damage the materials.