Dakine has updated the Fleetwood Mitt to add toughness and character, blending unique style and durable functionality. High loft synthetic insulation, a 300g fleece lining, and DK Dry™ waterproof insert keep hands dry and warm for a full day of riding.
A water repellent leather palm gives it a premium look, and custom pattern and badge detail on the backhand add elements of distinct style.
Trigger mitts are sometimes referred to as lobster gloves or lobster mitts.
- INSERT: DK Dry™ waterproof and breathable (100% polyurethane)
- INSULATION: High loft fill (100% polyester) [ 60 / 170g ]
- PALM: Durable water repellent 100% goat leather
- SHELL: Spiced Coral (49% polyester, 45% goat leather, 6% nylon), Tempest, Botanics (45% goat leather, 43% polyester, 6% polyurethane, 6% nylon), Black (49% nylon, 45% goat leather, 6% polyurethane) with DWR treatment
- LINING: 300g Fleece (100% polyester)
- CUFF CLOSURE: Adjustable hook and loop
- Nose wipe thumb panels
- Removable wrist leash
All Dakine non-leather gloves can be machine washed. Gently press out excess water before hanging to dry. We don't recommend turning the gloves inside out for cleaning. When possible, allow gloves to dry at room temperature, rather than placing them near a heater or in a dryer as this may damage the materials.