What happens when you combine Gore-Tex, Hi Loft insulation, a fleece lining and a durable water repellent palm in a smaller cuffed version of our Fleetwood glove?
You guessed it. You get the Fleetwood Gore-Tex Short. A smaller handprint doesn’t mean less tech, as this glove comes in a shorter version of one of our best sellers and still has all the amenities of the traditional Fleetwood.
Comprised of recycled polyester, goat leather and polyurethane, it will protect you from all the elements this upcoming season and keep you stoked when you look down at your grab, too.
- INSERT: GORE-TEX Waterproof and breathable
- INSULATION: Hi Loft (50% recycled polyester, 50% polyester) (60/170g)
- PALM: Durable water repellent 100% goat leather
- SHELL: 61% recycled polyester, 39% polyester with PFC Free DWR
- LINING: 300g Fleece (100% polyester)
- CUFF CLOSURE: Adjustable hook and loop
- Nosewipe thumb panels
- Touch screen compatible
- Removable wrist leash
All Dakine non-leather gloves can be machine washed. Gently press out excess water before hanging to dry. We don't recommend turning the gloves inside out for cleaning. When possible, allow gloves to dry at room temperature, rather than placing them near a heater or in a dryer as this may damage the materials.