Storm chasing or park riding, the Baron Mitt has the tech to keep your digits warm.
This leather mitt features a full GORE-TEX insert with Gore Grip technology to maintain dexterity and handle the harshest weather at the mountain.
There's Primaloft® insulation and a soft wool liner to keep your hands warm, while the bonded layers and four-way stretch exterior enhance grip and movement for buckling bindings and adjusting boots.
- INSERT: GORE-TEX® ePE Gore grip technology (100% recycled polyamid with PFC-free DWR)
- INSULATION: PrimaLoft® Gold (100% recycled polyester) ( 230g )
- SHELL: 4-way stretch soft shell (94% nylon, 6% spandex) and 100% goat leather with PFC-free DWR
- PALM: 100% goat leather with PFC-free DWR
- LINING: 360g Wool blend (64% wool, 20% polyester, 16% nylon)
- CUFF CLOSURE: Slip on stretch to fit
- Removable elastic wrist leash
All Dakine non-leather gloves can be machine washed. Gently press out excess water before hanging to dry. We don't recommend turning the gloves inside out for cleaning. When possible, allow gloves to dry at room temperature, rather than placing them near a heater or in a dryer as this may damage the materials.