The R/Fit 130 IR GW is for high performance level All-Mountain skiers who seek precision in a boot that will accommodate a wider forefoot volume than many other boots in the category.
- C.A.C., Canting, Camlock Powerstrap
- ARCHITECTURE: Overlap – 2 piece - Shell /Cuff 2 piece overlap design provides power and precision. Overlap boots really shine on groomed, firm surfaces. 2-piece boots are also typically less costly to produce.
- CUFF: Fixed
- MATERIAL: PU+/Grilamid - Grilamid is the state of the art in technical polymers.
- Lightweight,durable and unaffected by cold temperatures.
- WEIGHT: 1675 g – 26.5
- BUCKLES: 4 Alu
- LINER: Intuition
- SOLE: Gripwalk - High-profiled slip-resistant sole. Increases walking comfort and improves natural roll thanks to curved rubber sole.
- BINDING SYSTEM: Alpine / GripWalk
- LAST: 102 – 104 mm Biofit CM
- FLEX: 130
Not sure about which ski boot is right for you? Check out our guide below: