The Dakine Titan Gore-Tex Glove will improve any day on the slopes with its solid design and excellent warmth. It represents the quintessential year-round skiing glove.
With a GORE-TEX waterproof and breathable liner and high loft synthetic insulation, you'll get high performance and warmth, unlike any other glove.
The included Storm Liner Glove is a standalone PowerStretch fleece glove with built-in touch screen compatibility.
No need to expose bare hands on those super cold days, just slip the shell glove off and use the touch screen compatible liner gloves to make a call or change the track. Comes equipped with a nose wipe thumb panel and waterproof stash pocket.
- 100% Polyester Melange (55% Recycled) Shell w/Durable Water Repellent Finish
- 100% Non P-PVC Rubbertec Palm
- Gore-Tex + Gore Warm Technology, Waterproof and Breathable Insert
- 110/230g HiLoft Polyester (50% Recycled) Insulation
- 150g Tricot Lining
- One Hand Cinch Gauntlet Cuff Closure
- Removable Storm Liner Glove - Touch Screen Capable, 280g 4-Way Stretch Fleece
- External Waterproof Zippered Stash/Heat Pack Pocket
- Nose Wipe Thumb Panel
- Removable Wrist Leash
- All Dakine non-leather gloves can be machine washed.
- Gently press out excess water before hanging to dry.
- We don't recommend turning the gloves inside out for cleaning.
- When possible, allow gloves to dry at room temperature, rather than placing them near a heater or in a dryer as this may damage the materials.