The removable Storm Liner glove of the Sequoia Gore-Tex Mitt from Dakine is touch screen compatible, so you can stay connected on the lift without going barehanded, and it's convenient for drying liners out after a long day, or giving them a much-needed cleaning.
The gauntlet style shell is water repellent and durable, and the GORE-TEX insert featuring Gore Warm technology adds a layer of warmth and waterproofing in-between.
The Rubbertec palm improves grip and brings rugged durability to the most heavily-worn area of the glove. But the real genius of this glove is the external water resistant zipper stash. It's great for securing a locker key or cash for the cafeteria, and it doubles as a heat pack pocket when the weather takes a foul turn.
- GORE-TEX® breathable insert is fully waterproof and provides maximum dexterity
- GORE-TEX® + Gore Warm technology provides maximum warmth in cold temperatures
- Durable Water-Repellent (DWR) Finish provides highly effective water resistance
- Polartec® High Loft™ insulation dries quickly and provides warmth without the weight
- Touch-screen compatible liner glove
- Rubbertec palm improves grip
- Wiping area for nose or goggle on the thumb
- Tricot lining
- One hand cinch gauntlet cuff closure
- External water-resistant zippered stash pocket, perfect for heat packs
- Removable wrist leash
- Removable storm liner glove made with 4-way stretch fleece
All Dakine non-leather gloves can be machine washed. Gently press out excess water before hanging to dry. We don't recommend turning the gloves inside out for cleaning. When possible, allow gloves to dry at room temperature, rather than placing them near a heater or in a dryer as this may damage the materials.