The removable Storm Liner glove of the Sequoia Gore-Tex Glove from Dakine is touch screen compatible, so you can stay connected on the lift without going barehanded (bonus: it's also convenient for drying liners out after a long day, or giving them a much-needed cleaning.)
The gauntlet style shell is water repellent and durable, and the GORE-TEX insert featuring Gore Warm technology adds a layer of warmth and waterproofing in-between.
The Rubbertec palm improves grip and brings rugged durability to the most heavily-worn area of the glove.
The real genius of this glove is the external water resistant zipper stash. It's great for securing a locker key or cash for the cafeteria, and it doubles as a heat pack pocket when the weather takes a foul turn.
- INSERT: GORE-TEX + Gore Warm technology / Waterproof and breathable
- INSULATION: High loft synthetic [ Glove 170 / 280g ] [ Mitt 170 / 350g ]
- PALM: Rubbertec
- SHELL: Nylon / Poly with DWR treatment
- LINING: 150g Tricot
- CUFF CLOSURE: One hand cinch gauntlet
- REMOVABLE STORM LINER GLOVE: Touch screen compatible 280g 4-way stretch fleece
- All Dakine non-leather gloves can be machine washed.
- Gently press out excess water before hanging to dry.
- We don't recommend turning the gloves inside out for cleaning.
- When possible, allow gloves to dry at room temperature, rather than placing them near a heater or in a dryer as this may damage the materials.