Buff's Thermonet® "Protect Our Winters" Neckwear was inspired by Buff's love of nature.
Every year wildlife in Canada draws thousands of visitors to mountain parks, Hudson Bay, or into the backcountry. Having the chance to see animals in their natural habitat is for many a dream come true.
But human encounters and shrinking habitats due to wildfires, flooding, or pollution are endangering wildlife. This new ThermoNet® Collection encourages us to act sooner rather than later to protect our wildlife and their environment. Each design symbolizes an ecological concern.
- At least 70% of recycled yarn fibres have been used to create this product. Helping to create a better world.
- Over 12+ different possibilities to wear! Enjoy versatility and freedom in one product.
- Threadless seams used to join fabrics together by using bonding technology to achieve an optimal fit while avoiding friction.
- Designed to wick away moisture in an efficient and fast way. Ideal for high-intensity activities.
- Designed in one piece and without any seams to obtain maximum comfort preventing skin irritation.
- Made of Primaloft fabric - The highest warmth-to-weight ratio of any synthetic insulation currently on the market. It's soft, durable, high-loft, and made from 100% polyester microfiber.
- Composition: 100% Polyester
- Care instructions: Machine Wash