On-the-go temperature regulation meets style with the Ceva™ Mips®, a women's helmet that features adjustable vents and a low-profile, bulk-free design.
The Ceva™ Mips® boasts a sleek silhouette, plenty of performance features and welcome warmth at an affordable price.
The smooth silhouette features the adjustability of an In Form fit system so you can dial in your perfect fit, even with gloves on, while Thermostat Control adjustable venting allows you to let out hot air if you need to.
If you want to rock out while on the mountain, you can insert the audio systems by Outdoor Tech (sold separately) inside the earflaps and glide to your favorite tunes.
The Ceva Mips® is also equipped with the Multi-Directional Impact Protection System (Mips®), which can provide more protection in certain impacts.
- CONSTRUCTION: Hard Shell construction, EPS foam liner
- VENTILATION: Thermostat Control™ adjustable venting - allows custom-tuning of airflow instantly with a simple, low-profile control button on the outside of the helmet, Stack Vent™ Technology
- FIT SYSTEM: In Form™ Fit System - easy to dial in a custom fit in seconds, even with gloves on. Ergo-friendly dial at the base of the helmet that provides up to 6cm of adjustment and enhanced stability, Vertical tuning
- PRODUCT WEIGHT: 610g
- ELECTRONICS COMPATIBILITY: Compatible with aftermarket Giro audio systems by Outdoor Tech
- CERTIFICATION: CE EN1077
- Plush Max padding
- Seamless Compatibility with all Giro goggles
- Mips® equipped