This shorty version of the gauntlet-style Titan Glove from Dakine packs all the functionality into a wrist length glove, featuring a hook and loop closure strap for a snug fit that's easy to pull on and off.
The DWR treated poly shell is durable and water repellent, the removable Storm Liner glove is touch screen compatible, and the GORE-TEX insert with Gore Warm adds warmth and waterproofing in-between. A Rubbertec palm means rugged durability in the most heavily-worn area of the mitt while giving you a sure grip.
Meanwhile, the external water resistant zipper stash is ideal for securing your locker key and beer money, and it doubles as a heat pack pocket when you're not running on liquid warmth.
- INSERT: GORE-TEX + Gore Warm technology / Waterproof and breathable (38% Nylon, 62% ePTFE)
- INSULATION: High loft fill (100% polyester) [ Glove 110 / 230g ] [ Mitt 110 / 280g]
- PALM: Rubbertec (100% Non-P PVC)
- SHELL: 100% Polyester with DWR treatment
- LINING: 150g Tricot (100% polyester)
- CUFF CLOSURE: One hand cinch gauntlet
- REMOVABLE STORM LINER GLOVE: Touch screen compatible 280g 4-way stretch fleece (94% polyester, 6% elastane)
- External waterproof zippered stash pocket / heat pack pocket
- Nose wipe thumb panel
- Removable wrist leash
- Goggle squeegee
All Dakine non-leather gloves can be machine washed. Gently press out excess water before hanging to dry. We don't recommend turning the gloves inside out for cleaning. When possible, allow gloves to dry at room temperature, rather than placing them near a heater or in a dryer as this may damage the materials.