The Frontier Gore-Tex Glove from Dakine is a solid, everyday wear glove that gives you the most bang for your buck.
Built for the pass holding resort rider looking for a trusty glove and warm and dry hands at the end of the day.Count on the GORE-TEX breathable waterproofing and a DWR treated shell to lock out moisture, and the gauntlet length cuff keeps wind and snow from finding its way in.
- INSERT: GORE-TEX Waterproof and breathable (38% nylon, 62% ePTFE)
- INSULATION: High loft fill (100% polyester) [ Glove 110 / 170g ]
- PALM: Rubbertec (100% Non-P PVC)
- SHELL: 100% polyester with DWR treatment
- LINING: 150g Tricot (100% polyester)
- CUFF CLOSURE: One hand cinch gauntlet
- Removable wrist leash
- All Dakine non-leather gloves can be machine washed.
- Gently press out excess water before hanging to dry.
- We don't recommend turning the gloves inside out for cleaning.
- When possible, allow gloves to dry at room temperature, rather than placing them near a heater or in a dryer as this may damage the materials.