With a shell composed from 40% goat leather for elasticity and comfort, 33% recycled polyester for an eco-friendly ideology and 5% poly, the Fillmore Gore-Tex glove is constructed to last through all of your endeavors and adventures.
Now with a Gore-Tex insert, the Fillmore will let you ride more, by keeping your hands dry in even the coldest and wettest environments.
On top of that, a durable, water repellent goat leather palm will ensure that your day isn’t cut short due to weather and 300 grams of fleece will keep your hands insulated.
Little details like touchscreen compatible fingers, a cuff closure and nose wipe thumb panels round out one of the best gloves in our line.
- INSERT : GORE-TEX / Waterproof and breathable
- INSULATION: Hi Loft (50% recycled polyester, 50% polyester) (60/170g)
- PALM: Durable water repellent 100% goat leather
- SHELL: 61% recycled polyester, 39% polyester with PFC Free DWR
- LINING: 300g Fleece (100% polyester)
- CUFF CLOSURE: Adjustable hook and loop
- Nosewipe thumb panels
- Touch screen compatible
- Removable wrist leash
All Dakine non-leather gloves can be machine washed. Gently press out excess water before hanging to dry. We don't recommend turning the gloves inside out for cleaning. When possible, allow gloves to dry at room temperature, rather than placing them near a heater or in a dryer as this may damage the materials.