Make a strong statement when hiking the backcountry, or double as a cozy base when you hit the slopes during ski season, with the Maud Pant from Kari Traa. Complete with a slim fit and rad geometric florals with horizontal stripes, this base layer creates dynamic lines that flatter. It’s flatlock seams ensure enhanced comfort and a sleek finish.
Made from TENCEL™ Modal and Merino wool, it’s durable, stretchy and breathable. The OEKO-TEX® 100 certification means that no fabrics pose any harm to human health.
- Soft-hand feel with next-to-skin comfort
- Durable construction with Jacquard knit
- Flatlock seams for reduced chafing and enhance comfort
- Soft waistband
- Embroidered logo
- TENCEL™ Modal
- OEKO-TEX ® 100 certified wool
- IWTO-Certified Merino wool
- Regular waist
- Slim fit
- Merino Wool/TENCEL™Modal blend
- TENCEL™ Modal - produced by environmentally responsible processes from sustainably sourced natural raw material. Know for enhancing textiles with a naturally soft quality
- OEKO-TEX ® 100 certification ensures every thread, button and other accessories, has been tested for harmful substances and that the article therefore is harmless for human health.
- IWTO-Certified Wool means that global standards in the wool textile industry are met, ensuring a sustainable and ethical future for wool from farm to retail.