If you're looking to venture into the backcountry or lap the resort with a superlight in-mold ski and snowboard helmet that offers a superior fit, exceptional comfort, and unrivaled technology that provides both rotational and linear energy absorption, the Shred Slam-Cap NoShock is the clear contender.
Its ROTATIONAL ENERGY SYSTEM (RES)—which is the lightest and thinnest solution for addressing rotational forces—is paired with the helmet's integrated honeycomb-cone-structured SLYTECH Foam to create an unparalleled synergy for combating linear and multi-directional forces.
Thanks to the Slam-Cap NoShock, you can charge with confidence and boost your performance, style, and fun.
- CONSTRUCTION: In-Mold with integrated SLYTECH NOSHOCK linear protection.
- MATERIAL: PC + SUPER LIGHT EPS + SLYTECH 2ND SKiNTM XT.
- SAFETY STANDARDS: EN1077B (EUROPE SNOW) / ASTMF2040 (USA SNOW) / EN1078 (EUROPE BIKE) / CPSC (USA BIKE).
- Rotational Energy System (RES) technology that manages the effects of rotational accelerations to the head-on impact by allowing a relative movement between the helmet and the head through the use of ultra-thin, multi-directional absorption units made with an elastic layer.
- Enhanced with SLYTECH - A patented honeycomb cone structure made of SLYTECH Foam is integrated into the EPS impact absorption element to allow impact energy to dissipate in multiple directions for optimal safety.
- XT2 - Anti-microbial technology that uses silver to provide permanent odour protection.
- Ventilation: ultra-precise 3-position switch protected by durable housing makes customizing ventilation easy and efficient.