With the Cruise ski boot from Nordica, a day on the slopes is a thing to celebrate.
Designed for beginner and intermediate skiers, it provides the comfort and confidence you need to amplify your fun and fuel your progression.
Its wider fit and softer shell are especially forgiving while its streamlined, anatomical shape enhances control and response.
Thanks to its dual soft flap instep, the boot’s throat opens exceptionally wide, making the Cruise incredibly easy to put on and take off. And for a refined fit, its shell and liner can readily be customized. Discover your potential and boost your fun with the Cruise.
- SKIER LEVEL 1-5 (BEGINNER - EXPERT): 1
- LAST (MM): 104MM
- FLEX: 60
- BOOT WEIGHT PER HALF PAIR [g]: 1590
- LINER: Comfort Fit
- GRIPWALK: COMPATIBLE
- LINER PULL TABS: 1
- SHELL: TRIAX
- CUFF: TRIAX
- POWER STRAP: 35 MM
- CUFF PROFILE: ADULT
- SHELL BUCKLES: 2 MICRO ALU
- CUFF BUCKLES: 2 MICRO ALU
- ISO STANDARD: 5355
Not sure about which ski boot is right for you? Check out our guide below:
- DUAL EASY ENTRY INSTEP: Soft plastic inserts intergraded into the throat allows for easy entry and exit into the boot. Easy on, easy off.