The Sportmachine 85 W from Nordica turns heads and pleases feet. With a wider last and softer shell, it places an emphasis on comfort—without sacrificing performance.
Thanks to flex just slightly softer than the Sportmachine 95W, it offers a smooth and responsive ride that boosts confidence and control.
The boot’s shell and liner can readily be customized for a personal fit. Primaloft insulation offers additional warmth and a dual entry instep makes it especially easy to get in and out of the boot.
And its cuff can be fine-tuned to better cradle the contours of your leg, creating a neutral stance that enhances balance and minimizes fatigue. As comfortable as it is confident, the Sportmachine 85W is at home anywhere on the mountain.
- SKIER LEVEL 1-5 (BEGINNER - EXPERT): 3
- LAST (MM): 102MM
- FLEX: 85
- LINER: Precision Fit W Primaloft®
- GRIPWALK: COMPATIBLE
- LINER PULL TABS: 2
- SHELL: INFRARED PU
- CUFF: INFRARED PU
- POWER STRAP: 35 MM
- CUFF PROFILE: WOMENS
- SHELL BUCKLES: 2 MICRO ALU
- CUFF BUCKLES: 2 MICRO ALU
- ISO STANDARD: 5355
- CANTING: DUAL
- FORWARD LEAN: 11°
- RAMP ANGLE: 4.5°
TRI-FORCE SHELL CONSTRUCTION
- Increases comfort without sacrificing power
- Easy on and off
- Precise Custom Fit
- Releases pressure from sensitive areas & bunions
- Fast and Easy Ski Boot Customization