Important: This ski is sold as a flat ski. You'll also need to pick up a pair of these bindings: Marker Squire 11 ID Bindings
If you’re looking for a wider all-mountain ski that can carve groomers and give you confidence in fresh snow, the Santa Ana 98 from Nordica is a perfect choice. This new ski reimagines what’s possible while building on the legendary performance and versatility of the Santa Ana collection.
Thanks to a fresh construction that pairs a wood core with carbon and a sheet of terrain-specific metal, the Santa Ana 98 offers a ride that’s especially smooth and stable. This design also reduces weight and enhances edge hold and response to inspire confidence and keep you in control. Whether ducking in the trees on a powder day or skiing groomers with friends, the Santa Ana 98 allows you to ski everywhere with confidence.
- WAIST (MM): 98 MM
- SIDECUT RADIUS [m]: 14.5, 15.6
- RADIUS BY SIZE: 14.5 (158) · 15.6 (165)
- CONSTRUCTION DETAIL: PERFORMANCE WOOD + W METAL + SIDEWALL
- ROCKER PROFILE: ALL MOUNTAIN ROCKER
- DIMENSIONS [mm]: 130.5-98-117.5 (158) · 131-98-118 (165)
- SKIER LEVEL 1-5 (BEGINNER - EXPERT): 5
- SNOW TYPE 1-5 (HARD - SOFT): 3
- SPEED 1-5 (SLOW - FAST): 5
- TURN SHAPE 1-5 (SHORT - LONG): 3
- FACTORY BASE BEVEL: 1°
- FACTORY SIDE BEVEL: 2°
- CARBON CHASSIS: Reduces weight without sacrificing performance. Improves versatility • Increases playfulness.
- TRUE TIP: Lighter • Smoother • More maneuverable. By trimming the amount of heavy ABS plastic in the tip and extending the lightweight wood core into this area with a taper that further reduces weight, Nordica was able to increase the playfulness and maneuverability of the ski while maintaining the classic powerful and stable feel that we all love so much. The next generation is upon us.
- TERRAIN SPECIFIC METAL: Different designs for different lines. Lighter with metal dampening • Stability where you need it • Playfulness where you want it. By adding more metal to the narrower skis and less metal to the wider ski, Nordica created a ski for the entire mountain. The narrower ski creates more power and stability on-trail while the wider the ski the more playful it can be all over the mountain.