Important: This ski is sold as a flat ski. You'll also need to pick up a pair of these bindings: Marker Squire 11 ID Bindings
Since making its debut, the Santa Ana 88 from Nordica has earned a reputation for being smooth and stable. And now—thanks to entirely new construction and shape designed for on-trail terrain—Nordica's best-selling women’s ski is more versatile than ever.
Equipped with the narrowest waist in the Santa Ana collection, it pairs a wood core with carbon and a sheet of terrain-specific metal. This boosts your confidence by enhancing edge hold and dampening vibrations for a smooth and balanced ride. It also produces a ski that’s especially easy to control and maneuver. With an emphasis on fun, the Santa Ana 88 provides an entirely new way to experience the trail.
- WAIST (MM): 88 MM
- SIDECUT RADIUS [m]: 13, 14, 15, 15.5
- RADIUS BY SIZE: 13 (151) · 14 (158) · 15 (165) · 15.5 (172)
- CONSTRUCTION DETAIL: PERFORMANCE WOOD + W METAL + SIDEWALL
- ROCKER PROFILE: ALL MOUNTAIN ROCKER
- DIMENSIONS [mm]: 118-88-106 (151) · 118.5-88-106.5 (158) · 119-88-107 (165) · 121-88-109 (172)
- SKIER LEVEL 1-5 (BEGINNER - EXPERT): 5
- SNOW TYPE 1-5 (HARD - SOFT): 2
- SPEED 1-5 (SLOW - FAST): 5
- TURN SHAPE 1-5 (SHORT - LONG): 3
- FACTORY BASE BEVEL: 1°
- FACTORY SIDE BEVEL: 2°
- CARBON CHASSIS: Reduces weight without sacrificing performance. Improves versatility • Increases playfulness
- TRUE TIP Lighter • Smoother • More maneuverable. By trimming the amount of heavy ABS plastic in the tip and extending the lightweight wood core into this area with a taper that further reduces weight, Nordica was able to increase the playfulness and maneuverability of the ski while maintaining the classic powerful, and stable feel that we all love so much. The next generation is upon us.
- TERRAIN SPECIFIC METAL Different designs for different lines. Lighter with metal dampening • Stability where you need it • Playfulness where you want it. By adding more metal to the narrower skis and less metal to the wider ski, Nordica was able to create a ski for the entire mountain. The narrower ski creates more power and stability on-trail while the wider the ski the more playful it can be all over the mountain.