Thought an easy-flexing, high-performance boot with a perfect fit didn’t exist? Think again. The Promachine 95 from Nordica is lightweight and low-volume, making it energetic and reactive and allowing it to perform well on groomed trails, in bumps, and through crud.
It’s also extremely comfortable. Primaloft liner material and an articulated rear cuff, which allows for more calf space, provide a warm, plush feel, and a 98mm last shell and 3D liner, which can be customized using infrared heating, allow for an even more precise fit. Though soft flexing, the 95 utilizes stiffer plastic along the spine of the shell to create lateral stability and fast energy transfer, making it extremely quick and precise.
The Promachine 95 is perfect for lighter women who ski with more finesse and want a boot that’s both forgiving and responsive.
- SKIER LEVEL 1-5 (BEGINNER - EXPERT): 4
- LAST (MM): 98MM
- FLEX: 95
- BOOT WEIGHT PER HALF PAIR [g]: 1650
- LINER: ISOTHERM 3D W Primaloft®
- GRIPWALK: COMPATIBLE
- LINER PULL TABS: 2
- SHELL: INFRARED PU
- CUFF: INFRARED PU
- POWER STRAP: 35 MM
- CUFF PROFILE: WOMENS
- SHELL BUCKLES: 2 MICRO ALU
- CUFF BUCKLES: 2 MICRO ALU
- ISO STANDARD: 5355
- CANTING: DUAL
- FORWARD LEAN: 13°
- RAMP ANGLE: 5°
- Increases comfort without sacrificing power
- Easy on and off
- Precise Custom Fit
- Releases pressure from sensitive areas & bunions
- Fast and Easy Ski Boot Customization
- Made from 55% post-consumer recycled content
- Breathable insulation that keeps your feet warm and dry
- Keeps feet dry
- Keeps feet warm
- Waterproof textile prevents water and snow from entering the boot.
Not sure about which ski boot is right for you? Check out our guide below: