As the softest flexing boot in the line, the Promachine 110 from Nordica is more forgiving but still very reactive, utilizing stiffer plastic along the spine of the shell to create lateral stability and fast energy transfer. Those qualities make it ideal for a skier with a lighter touch who still demands performance out of their boot.
Like the other boots in the Promachine family, the 110 is low-volume, lightweight, and energetic. It also employs Primaloft in the liner for added warmth and a cushier feel.
An anatomical 98mm-last shell and 3D liner, that can be further customized using infrared heating, makes for incredibly responsive, precise turns and ample rebound. For an easy turning, low-volume boot that performs well in all conditions, look no further than the Promachine 110.
- LAST (MM):98MM
- FLEX: 110
- AVAILABLE SIZES: (24.5 - 30.5)
- BOOT WEIGHT PER HALF PAIR [g]: 1810
- LINER: ISOTHERM 3D Primaloft®
- GRIPWALK: COMPATIBLE
- LINER PULL TABS: 2
- SHELL: INFRARED PU
- CUFF INFRARED PU
- POWER STRAP: 45 MM
- CUFF PROFILE: ADULT
- SHELL BUCKLES: 2 MICRO ALU
- CUFF BUCKLES: 2 MICRO ALU
- ISO STANDARD: 5355
- CANTING: DUAL
- FORWARD LEAN: 13°
- RAMP ANGLE: 5°
- SKIER LEVEL 1-5 (BEGINNER - EXPERT): 3
- TRI-FORCE SHELL CONSTRUCTION: Increases comfort without sacrificing power • Lightweight • Easy on and off. The combination of three different plastics offers maximum power with comfort and easy entry to the ski boot. Lightweight athletic equipment is fundamentally important, so Nordica has developed a whole new lightweight shell, specific to the challenges associated with a product this light. The Tri-Force Frame design is a remarkable concept, using an anatomical shell design that channels energy through the body of the boot to the edges of your skis. It allows nimble and precise movements while critically maintaining the highest level of comfort.
- INFRARED TECHNOLOGY: Fast and Easy Ski Boot Customization. Precise Custom Fit • Releases pressure from sensitive areas & bunions. The true key in creating a custom boot design is not whether you can manipulate the natural form of a boots shell but rather, to create a boot design that can easily and effectively deliver the proper level of modifications, in critical areas, that will benefit not only the fit of the boot but will also enhance its on-snow performance and feel. For this reason, Nordica developed its Infrared Heating Element and Tri-Force shell. They saw the need to create a boot design and a customization technology that would work together to deliver the perfect amount of customization, only to areas of the shell where it’s needed. They also saw the need to create a system that was accurate and easy to use, saving time, and eliminating mistakes. The key component in achieving this is the Infrared Heating lamp, heating the plastic of the boot quickly from the inside out, at the right temperature. This allows the boot to remain undamaged by the heating element and for the customization to take a permanently defined shape.
- PRIMALOFT®: Breathable insulation that keeps your feet warm and dry. Warm • Water-resistant • Lightweight • Made from 55% post-consumer recycled content
- WEATHER SHIELD: Waterproof textile prevents water and snow from entering the boot. Keeps feet dry • Keeps feet warm