Performance made easy. Guided by this mantra, the HF 110 from Nordica caters to all skiers who just wants to keep skiing.
Equipped with Nordica's beloved 3D cork liner, both liner and shell can readily be customized for a more personalized fit. As comfortable as it is responsive, it’s a performance-oriented recreational boot.
Enjoy your day, all day from your first to your last run.
- SKIER LEVEL 1-5 (BEGINNER - EXPERT): 3
- LAST (MM) 102MM
- FLEX: 110
- BOOT WEIGHT PER HALF PAIR [g]: 1760
- LINER: 3D Cork Fit W Primaloft®
- GRIPWALK: COMPATIBLE
- LINER PULL TABS: 2
- SHELL: INFRARED PU
- CUFF: INFRARED PU
- POWER STRAP: -
- CUFF PROFILE: ADULT
- SHELL BUCKLES: 1 ALU
- CUFF BUCKLES: MULTIFUNCTION SYSTEM
- ISO STANDARD: 9523
- FORWARD LEAN: 13°
- RAMP ANGLE: 4.5°
Not sure about which ski boot is right for you? Check out our guide below:
- INFRARED TECHNOLOGY: Precise Custom Fit • Relieves pressure from sensitive areas & bunions. Fast and Easy Ski Boot Customization. The true key in creating a custom boot design is not whether you can manipulate the natural form of a boots shell but rather, to create a boot design that can easily and effectively deliver the proper level of modifications, in critical areas, that will benefit not only the fit of the boot but will also enhance its on-snow performance and feel. For this reason, Nordica developed our Infrared Heating Element and our Tri-Force shell. Nordica saw the need to create a boot design and a customization technology that would work together to deliver the perfect amount of customization, only to areas of the shell where it’s needed. Nordica also saw the need to create a system that was accurate and easy to use, saving time, and eliminating mistakes. The key component in achieving this is the Infrared Heating lamp, heating the plastic of the boot quickly from the inside out, at the right temperature. This allows the boot to remain undamaged by the heating element and for the customization to take a permanently defined shape.
- CUSTOM CORK FIT: Fast and easy liner customization. Engineered with the combination of a natural cork compound and an anatomical pre-shaped 3D laminate, our Custom Cork Liners create the perfect balance between comfort and performance while being completely customizable.
- PRIMALOFT®: Warm • Water-resistant • Lightweight • Made from 55% post-consumer recycled content.
- GRIP WALK SOLES: Extra grippy soles with easy walk technology. Better grip and traction on variable terrain • Makes walking in ski boots easy and more natural • Interchangeable • GripWalk + ISO 9523 Compatible.
- INSTEP VOLUME CONTROL: Custom Fit + Increases control. Instep Volume Control allows for a quick and easy fit adjustment by reducing or increasing the height of the boot board by +/- 4mm.
- PERFORMANCE DUAL PIVOT: Easier turns • More Stability • More Fun. Specifically designed to provide the perfect closure between the cuff parts and the shell.
- WATERPROOF SYSTEM: BI Injected shell construction to improve wrapping • Waterproof layer to avoid water leaking • Shield protection
- HF EASY ENTRY SHELL: Easier to step into • easy to get out • Comfort. Boot opens 40 degrees, so your foot slides right in.
- THERM-IC POWERED HEAT: Feet stay warm • Feet stay dry. Integrated Thermic technology will keep your feet warm and comfy. App allows convenient heat control through your cell phone.