Nordica's Dobermann Spitfire 70 Pro 2021 has the versatility of the multiradius at the service of the purest performance.
This ski is a great novelty that can satisfy the needs of the most demanding skiers. The Piston Plate system, inspired by the World Cup models, is added to the double layer of Titanal that guarantees stability and balance, for a greater - but still precise and controlled - energy transmission.
The deformation is natural and will be able to support you even at high speeds, while innovative geometries facilitate entry and exit from the curve. There are no more limits, each slope will be yours.
- WAIST (MM): 70 MM
- SIDECUT RADIUS [m]: 121, 70, 101
- CONSTRUCTION DETAIL: PREFORMANCE WOOD + METAL + SIDEWALL
- ROCKER PROFILE: FULL CAMBER
- SKIER LEVEL 1-5 (BEGINNER - EXPERT): 5
- SNOW TYPE 1-5 (HARD - SOFT): 1
- SPEED 1-5 (SLOW - FAST): 4
- TURN SHAPE 1-5 (SHORT - LONG): 3
- FACTORY BASE BEVEL: .75°
- FACTORY SIDE BEVEL: 2°
Not sure about which skis are right for you? Check out our guide below: