The 2021 Dobermann Spitfire 80 RB from Nordica is shaped for advanced to expert skiers who love the groomed but want to master more of the mountain.
The Spitfire’s all-day-racing shape has been retained but with an oversized tip, waist, and tail. The extra width and 80 mm waist make the ski so powerful and playful that you can be even more adventuresome.
Like all Spitfires, the 80 RB uses Nordica's World Cup-proven Race Bridge (RB) construction to deliver legendary edge grip, end-of-turn rebound, and a smooth, quiet ride.
If you’re looking to lay down arcs wherever you please, go with the Spitfire 80 RB.
Not sure about which ski is right for you? Check out our guide below:
- WAIST (MM): 80 MM
- AVAILABLE SIZES: 168, 174, 180
- SIDECUT RADIUS [m]: 15, 16, 17
- RADIUS BY SIZE: 15 (168) · 16 (174) · 17 (180)
- CONSTRUCTION DETAIL: PERFORMANCE WOOD + METAL + SIDEWALL
- ROCKER PROFILE: FULL CAMBER
- DIMENSIONS [mm]: 130-80-110 (168-180)
- SKIER LEVEL 1-5 (BEGINNER - EXPERT): 5
- SNOW TYPE 1-5 (HARD - SOFT): 3
- SPEED 1-5 (SLOW - FAST): 4
- TURN SHAPE 1-5 (SHORT - LONG): 3
- FACTORY BASE BEVEL: .75°
- FACTORY SIDE BEVEL: 2°
- CARBON RACE BRIDGE: Efficient energy transmission for maximum power • Strengthens tip and tail for quicker turn initiation • Increases stability and edge grip
- RECOIL POWER PLATE: Smoother power transition • Improves flex • World Cup inspired design • Easy FDT binding adjustment