The Dobermann Spitfire 72 RB FDT from Nordica is the narrowest, quickest, and most precise ski in the new Spitfire line.
Built for all-day carving, it offers advanced to expert skiers a fun and fast, racing-inspired experience. Its SL tip, trim 72 mm waist, and GS-style tail help you initiate precise and powerful turns with newfound ease.
The Race Bridge (RB) sandwich construction utilizes wood and metal with carbon reinforcements for a stable, energy-filled ride. If you’re looking to rip and grip hard and icy groomers all day long, look no further than the Spitfire 72 RB.
- WAIST (MM): 72 MM
- AVAILABLE SIZES: 168, 174
- SIDECUT RADIUS [m]: 15, 16
- RADIUS BY SIZE: 15 (168) · 16 (174)
- CONSTRUCTION DETAIL: PERFORMANCE WOOD + METAL + SIDEWALL
- ROCKER PROFILE: FULL CAMBER
- DIMENSIONS [mm]: 122-72-102 (168-180)
- SKIER LEVEL 1-5 (BEGINNER - EXPERT): 5
- SNOW TYPE 1-5 (HARD - SOFT): 1
- SPEED 1-5 (SLOW - FAST): 4
- TURN SHAPE 1-5 (SHORT - LONG): 3
- FACTORY BASE BEVEL: .75°
- FACTORY SIDE BEVEL: 2°
- CARBON RACE BRIDGE: Efficient energy transmission for maximum power • Strengthens tip and tail for quicker turn initiation • Increases stability and edge grip
- RECOIL POWER PLATE: Smoother power transition • Improves flex • World Cup inspired design • Easy FDT binding adjustment