With skiers who like to go really fast in mind (we’re looking at you race leaguers), Nordica designed the Dobermann GSR RB Elite FDT.
Modeled after Nordica's World Cup race skis with more fun and playful non-FIS radius and less aggressive tip shape, the GSR RB is quick edge to edge, damp and lively, and keeps you balanced while providing on-demand power and control.
Loaded with phenol sidewalls and a carbon race bridge in the tip and tail, it’s the most stable ski in the line, excelling on hard, icy conditions.
Adding to the lively nature of the ski, Nordica introduces the new Recoil Power Plate. Inspired by one of the most successful plates on the World Cup, the Piston Plate, the Recoil allows the ski to flex naturally for a smoother ride. Skiers looking to dominate their next race or simply hit top speeds at their local ski area: Look no further than the Dobermann GSR RB!
- WAIST (MM): 69 MM
- SIDECUT RADIUS [m]: 18.5, 19.5, 20.5
- RADIUS BY SIZE: 18.5 (175) · 19.5 (180) · 20.5 (185)
- CONSTRUCTION DETAIL: PERFORMANCE WOOD + METAL + SIDEWALL
- ROCKER PROFILE: FULL CAMBER
- DIMENSIONS [mm]: 113.5-69-96.5 (175) / 114-69-97 (180-185)
- SKIER LEVEL 1-5 (BEGINNER - EXPERT): 5
- SNOW TYPE 1-5 (HARD - SOFT): 1
- SPEED 1-5 (SLOW - FAST): 5
- TURN SHAPE 1-5 (SHORT - LONG): 4
- FACTORY BASE BEVEL: .75°
- FACTORY SIDE BEVEL: 2°
- CARBON RACE BRIDGE: Efficient energy transmission for maximum power • Strengthens tip and tail for quicker turn initiation • Increases stability and edge grip
- RECOIL POWER PLATE: Smoother power transition • Improves flex • World Cup inspired design • Easy FDT binding adjustment