With the mountains as your canvas, the Cruise 75 W from Nordica provides the comfort and confidence you need to discover your potential.
Placing an emphasis on progression, its wider fit and softer shell are forgiving while its streamlined, anatomical shape maximizes control and response.
Thanks to its dual soft flap instep, the boot’s throat opens exceptionally wide, making the Cruise 75W incredibly easy to put on and take off.
The boot’s cuff can also be fine-tuned to better cradle the contours of your calf, which ensures a neutral stance that minimizes fatigue and improves balance and control.
And to further refine the boot’s comfort and performance, its liner and shell can readily be customized. Pursue your passion with the Cruise 75W.
- SKIER LEVEL 1-5 (BEGINNER - EXPERT): 2
- LAST (MM): 104MM
- FLEX: 75
- BOOT WEIGHT PER HALF PAIR [g]: 1550
- LINER: Comfort Fit W
- GRIPWALK: COMPATIBLE
- LINER PULL TABS: 1
- SHELL: TRIAX
- CUFF: TRIAX
- POWER STRAP: 35 MM
- CUFF PROFILE: WOMENS
- SHELL BUCKLES: 2 MICRO ALU
- CUFF BUCKLES: 2 MICRO ALU
- ISO STANDARD: 5355
- CANTING: DUAL
- FORWARD LEAN: 12°
- RAMP ANGLE: 5°
Not sure about which ski boot is right for you? Check out our guide below:
- PRIMALOFT®: Warm, Water-resistant, Lightweight, Made from 55% post-consumer recycled content.
- DUAL EASY ENTRY INSTEP: Soft plastic inserts intergraded into the throat allows for easy entry and exit into the boot. Allows for quick and easy adjustment of the upper cuff circumference for more comfort, customization while allowing skiers to be positioned in a more natural skiing stance. Easy on, easy off.
- INSTEP VOLUME CONTROL: Custom Fit, increases control. Instep Volume Control allows for a quick and easy fit adjustment by reducing or increasing the height of the boot board by +/- 4mm. Quick and easy volume customization.
- ADJUSTABLE CUFF PROFILE: Comfort, performance.