The Lange 130 LV was designed to deliver the power and precision demanded by the most committed all-mountain skiers. This new Low Volume boot offers a racing pedigree with a more inclusive high-performance fit.
Lange's new Dual Core shell construction and Dual 3D liner integrate perfectly, ensuring unparalleled foot-wrapping, precision, and power transmission. The new RX specific fit retains Lange's strong heel lock and foot hold with more instant "out-of-the-box" comfort.
- 97mm PERFORMANCE FIT: Lange's PERFORMANCE FIT provides an exact but comfortable 97mm last designed for skiers with medium-volume feet or skiers seeking slightly less foot compression for increased all-day comfort.
- NATURAL STANCE: Lange's unique NATURAL STANCE compliments modern ski designs, offering a lower ramp angle (4⁰) and a more neutral, upright stance to increase balance and control for more efficient power transfer and less quad fatigue.
- MAX GRIP ALPINE SOLES: Replaceable BIMATERIAL TOE and HEELS offer increased traction and comfort when walking and can be updated when worn for longer boot life.
- Last: 97
- Flex index: 130
- Cuff: POLYETHER DUAL CORE
- Buckles: ALU RACE MICRO, SHELL ARTICULTING, SCREWED
- Soles: MAX GRIP ALPINE SOLES, GRIPWALK COMPATIBLE
- Canting: DUAL SCREW CANTING
- Spoiler: REMOVABLE SPOILER
- Technology: DUAL CORE: As you drive and flex into your boots, DUAL CORE actively compresses and expands – harnessing potential energy to deliver explosive power, snap, and rebound. Imagine World Cup precision and response, easy entry-and-exit, and a new level of ski boot performance as reactive and dynamic as your own body.
- Material: POLYETHER DUAL CORE
- Bootboard: SOFT POLYURETHANE FOAM
- Technology: DUAL 3D LINER FULL: DUAL 3D LINERS are pre-shaped to match the inner shell for the most precise and accurate power transmission, and around the foot for our most comfortable anatomic fit. The DUAL 3D FULL version is 100% customizable with three high-density foams integrated in key fit zones for maximum comfort and support.
- Powerstrap width: 45mm
- Tongue: POWER WEDGE TONGUE
Not sure about which ski boot is right for you? Check out our guide below: