The Lange RX 110 W provides the perfect balance of performance and comfort.
The new women's RX 110 W combines Lange's innovative Dual Core shell technology with new women-specific fit and features.
Lange's new Shin Control customizable 3D liner adapts perfectly to the lower leg for increased support while alleviating common pressure points and shin sensitivity for better, longer ski days.
Dual Core construction ensures unparalleled rebound and flex control for total control of your line.
- 100mm PERFORMANCE FIT: Lange's PERFORMANCE FIT provides an exact but comfortable 100mm last designed for skiers with medium-volume feet or skiers seeking slightly less foot compression for increased all-day comfort.
- NATURAL STANCE: Lange's unique NATURAL STANCE compliments modern ski designs, offering a lower ramp angle (4⁰) and a more neutral, upright stance to increase balance and control for more efficient power transfer and less quad fatigue.
- Last: 100
- Flex index: 110
- Cuff: POLYURETHANE DUAL CORE
- Buckles: ALU RACE MICRO, SHELL ARTICULTING
- Soles - MAX GRIP ALPINE SOLES: Replaceable BIMATERIAL TOE and HEELS offer increased traction and comfort when walking and can be updated when worn for longer boot life. GRIPWALK COMPATIBLE.
- Canting: DUAL SCREW CANTING
- Technology: DUAL CORE: As you drive and flex into your boots, DUAL CORE actively compresses and expands – harnessing potential energy to deliver explosive power, snap, and rebound. Imagine World Cup precision and response, easy entry-and-exit, and a new level of ski boot performance as reactive and dynamic as your own body.
- Material: POLYURETHANE DUAL CORE
- Bootboard: SOFT POLYURETHANE FOAM
- DUAL 3D LINER PRO: DUAL 3D LINERS are pre-shaped to match the inner shell for the most precise and accurate power transmission, and around the foot for our most comfortable anatomic fit. The DUAL 3D PRO version is 100% customizable with two high-density foams integrated in key fit zones for increased comfort and support.
- SHIN CONTROL: Lange's unique women-specific SHIN CONTROL liner offers maximum comfort while maintaining the required precision and responsiveness for optimum ski control. The anatomical asymmetric tongue distributes shin pressure as you flex into the boot, dispersing it over a larger area for enhanced comfort and more control.
- Thermal insulation: features Thinsulate™ lightweight synthetic insulation that delivers increased warmth in damp and cold conditions for all-day comfort.
- Powerstrap width: 40mm
- Tongue: SHIN CONTROL
Not sure about which ski boot is right for you? Check out our guide below: