The Lange RX 100 L.V. offers the perfect balance of performance and comfort.
Designed to deliver the power and precision demanded by the most committed all-mountain skiers, the new RX 100 Low Volume offers a racing pedigree with a more inclusive high-performance fit.
Lange's new Dual Core shell construction and Dual 3D liner integrate perfectly, ensuring unparalleled foot-wrapping, precision, and power transmission. The new RX specific fit retains Lange's strong heel lock and foot hold with more instant "out-of-the-box" comfort.
- 97mm PRECISION FIT: Lange's PRECISION FIT provides an exact, race-inspired 97mm last designed for skiers with low volume feet or skiers seeking more foot compression and control without sacrificing comfort.
- NATURAL STANCE: Lange's unique NATURAL STANCE compliments modern ski designs, offering a lower ramp angle (4⁰) and a more neutral, upright stance to increase balance and control for more efficient power transfer and less quad fatigue.
- Last: 97
- Flex index: 100
- Cuff: POLYURETHANE DUAL CORE
- Buckles: ALU RACE MICRO, SHELL ARTICULTING
- Soles: MONO-MATERIAL SOLES & GRIPWALK COMPATIBLE
- Canting: EXTERNAL SCREW CANTING
- Technology: DUAL CORE: As you drive and flex into your boots, DUAL CORE actively compresses and expands – harnessing potential energy to deliver explosive power, snap, and rebound. Imagine World Cup precision and response, easy entry-and-exit, and a new level of ski boot performance as reactive and dynamic as your own body. Includes easy entry insert.
- Material: POLYURETHANE DUAL CORE
- Bootboard: HARD POLYURETHANE FOAM
- Technology: DUAL 3D LINER SPORT: DUAL 3D LINERS are pre-shaped to match the inner shell for the most precise and accurate power transmission, and around the foot for our most comfortable anatomic fit. The DUAL 3D SPORT version is 60% customizable (shin, ankle, instep, toe box) with low-density foam integrated in key fit zones for enhanced comfort and support.
- Powerstrap width: 45mm
- Tongue: POWER WEDGE TONGUE
Not sure about which ski boot is right for you? Check out our guide below: