For frontside performance and comfort, you can't do much better than the Fischer RC Pro 100 PBV Ski Boots.
They've got the features you'd expect from Fischer, including the option for vacuum customization of total boot fit. But, even if the boots fit great right out of the box (and they might!) the SOMATEC canting, which tilts your toes out and your heels in will give you greater comfort than other boots.
This ski will give you greater leverage over this modern, wider ski while providing better alignment for your ankles, knees, and hips.
- RC Pro Liner is fully heat-moldable, and thanks to Active FIt Zones is able to provide balanced comfort, flex, and power.
- SOMATEC canting rotates your toes outward, improving comfort and giving you better leverage to control ski edges.
- Skill Level: Expert
- Flex: Stiff
- Vacuum-compatible construction allows for advanced customization of fit at authorized boot fitters.
- 3D Pre Shaped tongue provides a more comfortable out-of-the-box fit and improved support.
- 100% Seamless Tongue for a secure fit free of pressure points.
- Grip Sole offers enhanced traction while working with standard Alpine ski bindings.
- 35mm Power Strap.
Not sure about which ski boot is right for you? Check out our guide below: