Easy turning and excellent control make the RC One 78 GT Powerrail from Fischer all about fun and action. Titanal reinforcement provides responsiveness and rebound, with Turn Zone design for a smooth ride.
The Turn Zone gets things moving with light but strong BAFATEX® in the blade and tail to reduce weight. This makes all the RC One models nimble and responsive.
These skis are also well-balanced for dynamic turn initiation that sets your passion free for whatever type of skiing you enjoy.
This new reduced weight combined with Triple Radius shape makes these models especially versatile and fast-reacting, so you’re always in control. Sophisticated use of materials like Titanal offers stability, safety, and extremely smooth rides.
The RC One collection was developed with the goal of making every skier not just better, but just maybe legendary.
Comes with an RSW10 GW Powerrail binding.
- TAIL: 108 mm
- WAIST: 78 mm
TIP: 121 mm
Radius By Size: (157) 15 (164) 15 (171) 16 (178) 16
- Air Carbon TI 0.5: Wood Core with double Titanal shell, reinforced with Air Carbon. Sure and precise edge grip and extremely smooth running as a result.
- All Mountain ROCKER: The shorter contact length of the ski ensures that turn initiation is easier and requires less effort. Four different types: All Mountain Rocker, Freeski Rocker, Tour Rocker and On Piste Rocker.
- Sandwich Sidewall Construction: Wood core combined with ABS sidewalls in a classic Sandwich Construction for balanced flex and perfect rebound.
- Free Milled Titanium: Titanal visible on top surface. New, extremely robust manufacturing standard.
- Triple Radius: The Triple Radius shape enables better control and power transfer throughout the entire turn.