The Amphibio 16 Ti Fusion X from Elan is a dynamic combination of versatility and strength designed to dominate the slopes. At any speed or turn shape, this ski performs.
- TruLine Technology: Allows for optimal tip to tail edge pressure
- RST Sidewall: Enables direct power transmission
- Laminated Woodcore: For energy and liveliness
- Mono Ti: A layer of aluminum alloy is laid upon the sidewall in the area between the inserts. With this, the energy from the binding is more efficiently driven to the edge giving a better hold of the edge in hard turns.
- Geometry: 121/73/104
- Length Radius: 166(14.5); 172(15.7); 178(17.0)
- System Plate: Fusion X
- Binding: EMX 12.0 GW FUSION X BLK/GRN