The Speed Elite from Dynastar with Konect bindings features all the sensations of racing but none of the constraints.
Includes World Cup rectangular sandwich construction and vertical sidewalls paired with a Titanal plate. Modern sidecuts and slight tip rocker. Delivering power and precision on the one hand and tolerance and agility on the other, for a responsive and maneuverable ski that unleashes its full power on demand.
In short, all the strength of a slalom ski but with power steering.
- ASH CORE - Core with a density of 730 g/m3, used for its resistance and elasticity properties on FIS and MASTER skis.
FULL SIDEWALL CONSTRUCTION
- SINTERED FACTORY BASE - Sole of very high density for an optimal glide.
- TIP ROCKER
- Weight: 3.7 - 3.8
- Sidecuts dimensions: 121-67-105 (158cm)
- Tip dimensions: 121 - 121
- Waist dimensions: 67 - 67
- Tail dimensions: 105 - 105
- Profile - Rocker: TIP ROCKER
- Radius: 11 - 12
- Profile - Construction: SANDWICH FULL SIDEWALL
- Material - Core: ASH
- Material - Reinforcements: TI INSERT
- Bindings - System: KONECT
- Agility: 4
- Power: 4
- Lightness: 3