The 2021 Menace 80 (XPress2) from Dynastar is playful, versatile, and designed to help intermediate skiers' build confidence while they learn to free-ski away from groomed slopes and onto fluffy, white powder snow.
This ski's shape creates an easier transition for skiers when it comes to this type of light, ungroomed snow—it helps skiers to float and stay on the surface, all while ensuring good grip on-piste thanks to its CAP construction and wood core.
Joined up with the Look XPRESS binding, the result is one of the lightest packages on the market with zero compromise on performance.
Not sure about which ski is right for you? Check out our guide below:
- POPLAR CORE - Traditional core with a density of 450 g/m3, offering an excellent balance of elasticity, resistance and weight.
- FIBERGLASS - The essential fiber. Glass filaments braided according to different weights to bring the ski a perfect balance of resistance, elasticity and dynamism.
- Weight: 2.6 - 2.7 - 2.8 - 3 - 3.1
- Sidecuts dimensions: 110-80-103
- Tip dimensions: 110 - 110 - 110 - 110 - 110
- Waist dimensions: 80 - 80 - 80 - 80 - 80
- Tail dimensions: 103 - 103 - 103 - 103 - 103
- Profile - Rocker: TIP & TAIL ROCKER
- Radius: 13 - 15 - 17 - 20 - 22
- Profile - Construction: CAP CONSTRUCTION
- Material - Core: WOOD CORE
- Bindings - System: XPRESS 2
- Agility: 4
- Power: 3
- Lightness: 4