Important: Dynastar's M-Pro 84 is sold as a flat ski. You'll also need to pick up a pair of these bindings: SPX 12 GW B90 Bindings
Offering agility and performance, the M-PRO 84 from Dynastar is a freeride ski that combines power with lightness.
Reliable and grippy on all types of ungroomed snow, its narrower sidecuts for the category give this ski greater versatility: as well as vast expanses, it also excels in forests. The perfect ski for runs between fir trees!
- POPLAR CORE - Traditional core with a density of 450 g/m3, offering an excellent balance of elasticity, resistance, and weight.
FULL SIDEWALL CONSTRUCTION
- SINTERED HD BASE - Offers great glide for all ski conditions.
TIP & TAIL ROCKER
- 5 POINTS SIDECUTS - Combines reverse sidecut in the tip and tail with traditional sidecut underfoot to increase maneuverability and ease-of-use in all snow conditions, from hardpack to powder and everything in between.
- Weight: 3.3 - 3.4 - 3.5 - 3.6
- Sidecuts dimensions: 122-84-105 (177cm)
- Tip dimensions: 122 - 122 - 122 - 122
- Waist dimensions: 84 - 84 - 84 - 84
- Tail dimensions: 105 - 105 - 105 - 105
- Profile - Rocker: TIP & TAIL ROCKER
- Radius: 14 - 15 - 17 - 18
- Profile - Sidecuts: 5 POINTS SIDECUTS
- Profile - Construction: SANDWICH FULL SIDEWALL
- Material - Core: POPLAR
- Material - Reinforcements: DIAGO FIBER
- Bindings - System: OPEN
- Agility: 3
- Power: 3
- Lightness: 4