The 2021 Dobermann Spitfire 72 RB FDT from Nordica is the narrowest, quickest, and most precise ski in the new Spitfire line.
Built for all-day carving, it offers advanced to expert skiers a fun and fast, racing-inspired experience. Its SL tip, trim 72 mm waist, and GS-style tail help you initiate precise and powerful turns with newfound ease.
The Race Bridge (RB) sandwich construction utilizes wood and metal with carbon reinforcements for a stable, energy-filled ride. If you’re looking to rip and grip hard and icy groomers all day long, look no further than the Spitfire 72 RB.
Not sure about which ski is right for you? Check out our guide below:
- WAIST (MM): 72 MM
- AVAILABLE SIZES: 168, 174
- SIDECUT RADIUS [m]: 15, 16
- RADIUS BY SIZE: 15 (168) · 16 (174)
- CONSTRUCTION DETAIL: PERFORMANCE WOOD + METAL + SIDEWALL
- ROCKER PROFILE: FULL CAMBER
- DIMENSIONS [mm]: 122-72-102 (168-180)
- SKIER LEVEL 1-5 (BEGINNER - EXPERT): 5
- SNOW TYPE 1-5 (HARD - SOFT): 1
- SPEED 1-5 (SLOW - FAST): 4
- TURN SHAPE 1-5 (SHORT - LONG): 3
- FACTORY BASE BEVEL: .75°
- FACTORY SIDE BEVEL: 2°
- CARBON RACE BRIDGE: Efficient energy transmission for maximum power • Strengthens tip and tail for quicker turn initiation • Increases stability and edge grip
- RECOIL POWER PLATE: Smoother power transition • Improves flex • World Cup inspired design • Easy FDT binding adjustment