The RC4 The Curv TI AR + RC4 Z11 PR from Fischer lies perfectly and calmly in every turn thanks to its carbon-enhanced wood core (Air Carbon TI technology.) Yet, it remains extreme thanks to Triple Radius.
No stress is too high, The Curv TI stays on track. Free Milled Ti underlines the balanced performance.
Comes with RC4 Z11 GW Powerrail Binding
Radius By Size: (150) 11 (157) 12.5 (164) 13 (171) 15
- Free Milled Titanium: Titanal visible on the top surface. New, extremely robust manufacturing standard.
- Allride: Newest Powerrail variation for improved power transfer. Special features: tool-free adjustment, suitable for rental.
- Air Carbon TI 0.5: Wood Core with double Titanal shell, reinforced with Air Carbon. Sure and precise edge grip and extremely smooth running as a result.
- Character Size: The collection consists of various ski lengths – the perfect ski for every skiing style. For perfect short, medium or long turns.
- Triple Radius: The Triple Radius shape enables better control and power transfer throughout the entire turn.
- On-Piste ROCKER: The shorter contact length of the ski ensures that turn initiation is easier and requires less effort. Four different types: All Mountain Rocker, Freeski Rocker, Tour Rocker, On Piste Rocker.
- Sintered Bases: Sintered bases have exceptional waxing properties and very long service life.
- Concave Sidewall: New manufacturing standard for easier edge tuning.
- Sandwich Sidewall Construction: Wood core combined with ABS sidewalls in a classic Sandwich Construction for balanced flex and perfect rebound.