Important: Dynastar's M-Pro 84 W is sold as a flat ski. You'll also need to pick up a pair of these bindings: NX 11 GW B90 Bindings
The new M-PRO 84 W from Dynastar is an agile and ultra-maneuverable freeride ski with more slender dimensions than usual for the discipline, paving the way for fast edge-to-edge transitions.
It maneuvers nimbly over all kinds of terrain, taking both shorter turns and powder in its stride. On more compact snow, its Poplar/PU Hybrid Core together with a titanium plate withstands high-speed turns and committed landings.
Not sure about which ski is right for you? Check out our guide below:
- POPLAR CORE - Traditional core with a density of 450 g/m3, offering an excellent balance of elasticity, resistance, and weight.
FULL SIDEWALL CONSTRUCTION
- SINTERED HD BASE - Offers great glide for all ski conditions.
TIP & TAIL ROCKER
- 5 POINTS SIDECUTS - Combines reverse sidecut in the tip and tail with traditional sidecut underfoot to increase maneuverability and ease-of-use in all snow conditions, from hardpack to powder and everything in between.
- Weight: 3.1 - 3.2 - 3.3 - 3.4
- Sidecuts dimensions: 122-84-105 (163cm)
- Tip dimensions: 122 - 122 - 122 - 122
- Waist dimensions: 84 - 84 - 84 - 84
- Tail dimensions: 105 - 105 - 105 - 105
- Profile - Rocker: TIP & TAIL ROCKER
- Radius: 11 - 12 - 14 - 15
- Profile - Sidecuts: 5 POINTS SIDECUTS
- Profile - Construction: SANDWICH FULL SIDEWALL
- Material - Core: POPLAR
- Material - Reinforcements: DIAGO FIBER
- Bindings - System: OPEN
- Agility: 3
- Power: 3
- Lightness: 4