The Softy Jr Mitt from Swany comes with a Dobby Nylon Shell and a LeatherShield palm. This mitt features Toaster construction, a fleece storm cuff, touch screen compatibility, and so much more!
- SHELL: Dobby Nylon & DryShell With Leathershield Palm
- INSULATION: Insuloft-160 and Swany Dry Inner Glove
- FEATURES: Toaster Construction, AquaGuard Lock-Down Zipper, Fleece Storm Cuff, Quick Release Strap, Touch Screen Compatible PU Fingertip & Thumb
||Ages 7-8||Ages 9-10||Ages 11-12|
- The surface of most gloves can be spot cleaned simply by gently rubbing the soiled area with a solution of Woolite, and water. (Follow manufacturer’s directions).
- Fabric gloves, even with leather palms, can be hand washed with sports wash or Woolite (follow manufacturers' directions). Be sure to rinse thoroughly to remove all detergent.
- Put your hands inside your gloves during the wash and rinse process to help maintain the shape of the gloves.
- Soap has surfactants that reduce the surface tension of water and dramatically reduce waterproofness. (Nikwax or a similar waterproofing material, works best).
- Be sure never to wring out your gloves, it will ruin the internal stitching and lining materials. You need to let the gloves air dry away from direct heat.
- Clean the outside of leather gloves with a mild leather cleaner. It is recommended that you have your hand inside your glove as you gently clean it.
- After cleaning, you should spray your gloves with a silicone spray to protect the leather.
- It's tough to clean the inside of gloves. Try using Woolite on a cloth and gently clean the inside or try spraying the inside with Febreze, and allow them to air dry.
- A second option is to have your gloves professionally cleaned.