The Basher NoShock helmet from Shred is a FIS RH 2013 certified, super tough, durable, and low profile ski racing helmet.
It features SLYTECH NOSHOCK linear acceleration absorption technology in an IMPACT RECOVERY EPP liner and Rotational Energy System rotational acceleration absorption system.
The SHRED SHIELD shell is designed with a freestyle look and tapered forehead protection against gate impact.
- CONSTRUCTION: Tapered Hard Shell with integrated SLYTECH NOSHOCKTM linear impact protection.
- MATERIAL: SHRED SHIELD + IMPACT RECOVERY EPP + SLOW RESPONSE EPP.
- SAFETY STANDARDS: FIS RH 2013 / EN1077A (EUROPE SNOW HARD EARS) / ASTMF2040 (USA SNOW.)
- Merino Soft Touch: sustainably sourced fabric providing unparalleled anti-microbial and anti-odor properties.
- ICEdot: Emergency Identifier technology.
- Tapered SHRED Shield shell to enhance durability and impact protection.
- Quick-release precision buckle.