Comfortable and confident, the Sportmachine 110 from Nordica loves to explore the entire mountain. Its wider last and medium flex shell will deliver a smooth ride that can accommodate high-volume feet.
For a truly refined fit, the boot’s shell and liner can easily be customized. To help create a more neutral stance that improves balance and minimizes fatigue, the boot’s cuff can be fine-tuned to better cradle the contours of your leg.
Primaloft insulation provides additional warmth and thanks to a dual entry instep, it’s especially easy to get in and out of the boot. Embrace the day—and the entire mountain—with the Sportmachine 110.
- SKIER LEVEL 1-5 (BEGINNER - EXPERT): 3
- LAST (MM): 102MM
- FLEX: 110
- LINER: 3D Performance Fit Primaloft®
- GRIPWALK: COMPATIBLE
- LINER PULL TABS: 2
- SHELL: INFRARED PU
- CUFF: INFRARED PU
- POWER STRAP: 35 MM
- CUFF PROFILE: ADULT
- SHELL BUCKLES: 2 MICRO ALU
- CUFF BUCKLES: 2 MICRO ALU
- ISO STANDARD: 5355
- CANTING: DUAL
TRI-FORCE SHELL CONSTRUCTION
- Increases comfort without sacrificing power
- Easy on and off
- Precise Custom Fit
- Releases pressure from sensitive areas & bunions
- Fast and Easy Ski Boot Customization